This diagram is going to be part of the Indian wall display at the SD Auto Museum. I based it on an old image I found and kind of merged it with various photos of the actual bikes. Because it is going to be quite a large image I took a lot of time working on the details although my source images weren't as detailed! I gave it a little tw0/three tone effect and tried my best not to go overboard with the styling. The original text was too difficult to read so some of the docents at the Museum were able to identify the various parts for us. I am pretty happy with how it came out but I wish I could have gotten all the details perfect instead of having to freestyle some of it.
Just one more illustration for this exhibit to go.