Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Fear Bear (Punk Rock Bear Band present for my Mum) - Colouring Pencil


1. Bear Concert Concept


2. Fear the Bear Design


3. Fear Bear Developments 1


4. Fear Bear Development 2


5. Fear Bear Final

6. Fear Bear Framed

When I was a kid there was an ad on TV of the Polar Pop Bears doing a concert. I did a drawing of the band and when my Mum saw it she made a big deal about how good it was and how much detail I had included drawing things like plugs and outlets. So for her birthday this year I created a colouring pencil rendering of an updated version of the bears. They are a punk rock bear band called Fear Bear. I had a lot of fun using colouring pencils because I used to make a lot of drawing s for friends and family this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment